Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Movies: Pedro's Raiders of the Lost Ark Review

Last week I watched the original Indiana Jones film for the first time in a while and unlike most movies that I have been watching since I was 8, this just gets better every time I see it. It's well scripted, well acted, well edited, well shot, extremely well directed, masterfully scored by John Williams and except for the corny sequence at the end, the effects hold up pretty well considering that it was made in 1981. This movie is one of those relativity early Spielberg classics that set the stereo types and impacted American culture forever.


If you happen to be one of the 27 people in this country who haven't seen this movie, I would highly recommend that you watch do that the clock strikes midnight tonight.


This is Pedro filling in for my sister, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment