Saturday, August 21, 2010
Most Americans say no, they feel it is insensitive to the families of those killed in the 9/11 attacks. But after being polled some of the families decided in the name of peace they didn't care. Well, I think they should care. I don't think any church or religion has the right to put a building so close to the site of thousands of deaths. It's just wrong, none have the right to turn a place of such mourning into a place of worship. I think some are taking it too far in saying that it's all the Muslims fault that it even happened. That's not true. The Muslim people were not the ones that rammed planes into our buildings, it was Al Queda. A Muslim extremist group, not the entire Muslim population.
I personally think they shouldn't allow the building to be put up, I believe that is a place of mourning and rememberance, not the right place to have a joyful worship service. I do think it was insensitive of the Muslims who choose to put there Mosque up there. Can they not find another building spot? The families deserve a place to go and remember the ones they loved at that sight. They shouldn't have to go through the pain of seeing the place of worship of the religion from which the group that commited the crime derived itself from. If they so choose they shouldn't have to deal with any religious group of people. They were the ones who lost loved ones, not those going to be worshipping at the Mosque. I'm pretty sure that there were people of many different backgrounds who died in those towers, so why do the Muslims get the oppertunity to build their worship building on the site? I mean how up in arms would we be if a Southern Baptist church choose to build a building there? People would throw a fit! But in the name of perserving our diversity and being peaceful with the nations of the Middle East we sit back and allow this to happen. Um, well, a few alarms go off in my head about the wrongness of this. I personally say that it is unfair to the people who died and their families and friends to build a place of worship so close to this place of mourning. I say no! What do you say? Let me know either on the poll or leave a comment. Or if you'd like to keep your oppinion private shoot me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Saturday, August 7, 2010
I love the old TV Show. I'm watching it right now and I'm giggling like crazy. Well, it's super old so if your all about the technology stuff it's okay. We agreed that it's a mix of the old TV Show MacGyver and a new TV Show Leverage. It's funny! There are normally 5 characters:
- John "Hannibal" Smith- now he is the main guy. He is the head of it all. He is the main person who brings them all together. His favorite saying "I love it when a plan comes together." And he usually says it when they finish something and it isn't perfect. He's the colonel.
- H.M. "Howlin' Mad" Murdock- one thing you need to know about Murdock is that he really is insane. Most of the time when they have a mission one of the other guys has to break him out of one of those hospitals and that is the most fun part about it. He's the captain.
- Templeton "Face Man" Peck- He's one of my favorites. He's hilarious! Of course, he's one of those guys who flirts with every girl with blue eyes and legs. He usually does the cons and such during stuff. His favorite saying is "Not the face!" I still think that is funny. He is mainly their con-artist. He is a lieutenant.
- B.A. Baracus- B.A. is the buff guy that does most of the bone breaking. He's really funny because he can't stand Murdock because he's insane and does dumb stuff. One time he (Murdock) found an alligator and goofed off with it, and one time he pretended that he was a movie director and he was filming their mission (no camera)
- Sometimes they a girl who isn't supposed to have anything to do with them but they are switched around a lot and she usually doesn't show.
Well, that's a lot. Another thing you need to know about them is they are convicts. They are army or something and they got framed for robbing a bank, but they escaped from a big jail-ish thing. I'm not really sure about it. Anyway, that's mainly what I am doing right now. Now a lot of you must think I'm a nut but some stuff is really funny the only thing that bugs me is that nobody dies. Even guys who's car flips they show them getting out. I really like it and it's really close to Leverage because during their spare time they help people. Well, anyone who can find them.
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
No-No number 7 : Jeggings,
So Jeggings, their about as lame as you can get. If u want a pair of jeans dont be lazy and buy a pair of leggings with jean print on them... buy a freaken pair of jeans. Now if your doing this for comfort I can sort of understand :/ but if u have the money I know an amazing brand of jeans (only a hundred dollars >.<) that feel like your wearing a cloud around your booty! Let me just say I'm saving up money to buy a pair of the jeans that feel like sweats! Ahhh! Amazing! And yes, I've tried on a pair, let me just say their delicious! And the white stitching is sooo cute!!
Until later my loves <3