Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fashion - I forgot the DONT'S!

I realized the other day I had only been telling you what was cool to wear...and it never even occured to me that I never told you what WASN'T in style. Seriously, there are more people in this world that don't know how to dress than there are people who do. It's a sad, sad disease. I'm just kidding! but seriously I never even touched on this subject! Anyways this is going to be a ten part thing. I call it my "10 week no-no rant" I'll cover the top ten 'do not's' of fashion. So since it's the first week I shuld probably get started!


NO-NO #1: Anywhoo there's one GIGANTIC don't in fashion, girls wearing guy clothes. You and your girlfriends may think it looks adorable, (i'm guilty of that!) but...boy's don't. Sorry. They don't want girls to look like guys, because lets face it if they wanted to think guys were hot...that'd be really, really awkward. Not only that but it makes a girl look sloppy. Most guys wear baggy clothes. Which means that you end up wearing baggy clothes, and that is just NOT attractive. So here's no-no number one. Learn it!


-L!bby G. (Caitlin ^.-)

1 comment:

  1. Aw, Caitlin! I LOVE YOU!!! You make me laugh so darn hard! I was just about to suggest to you doing the dont's! You got to it before me! Thanks for blogging.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete