Thursday, May 27, 2010

Books- Wingin' It ;)

Hi! Now that the cat's out of the bag I don't need to keep as much of my opinions to myself. I actually have almost zero ideas stored in my brain. That's why the title of the book post is called "Wingin' It". So at least I don't have to worry about my idea's being opinionated.

Anyway, I think I have some sort of idea of what I'm gonna' write about. The books I read! I have to write all about what L!bby (love the ! Caitlin) reads well I'm gonna' write about what I read. :)
Nancy Drew- I think I've covered most of the stuff like that. So I'll sorta' skip over it. :)
Alex Rider- I talked 2 much about that too.
School Stuff- Now this I just hate to talk about but I must. My mom decided that for next year she is gonna' try new curriculum for homeschooling. So, she said that for History she is gonna' pick out a book 4 me 2 read. Then I'm gonna' have 2 write a report on it. Fine, except I'm reading a book (4 History) called *drum roll (please)* "Strawberry Girl". My mom said I would like it. I don't like the book I just like the time it takes out of my regular school.
Anything on ma' bookshelf- Now that's a subject to talk about. I get bored so when I am I look for something "on ma' bookshelf". I have read a "Winnie the Pooh" books (I still want 2 be a child again). They are the old fairy tales. I have re-read Caddie Woodlawn, highly recommended! It's old fashioned fun.
Left Behind (Adult Series)- I think they are okay-ish. Kind of boring. I have them all except 4 a couple so I'm well versed. They just seem boring 2 me. So I think I'm gonna' try the teen ones.

Well, I think that about sums it up. Let's hope! I just am glad I had the time.

L!bby G.- Alyssa G.

P.s. My blog is on "My Blog List" and it's "Life of an Almost Average Teen". Sank You (That's supposed to be "thank you" in an accent)! *Bow*

No comments:

Post a Comment