Thursday, April 22, 2010

Books vs. TV! Which is better?

Okay, now this is a hot topic. No one really knows for sure what's better TV or books. I know TV isn't that good for you, and books is good for you (at times) but I never really know which is better. Some people like techno stuff some people like book stuff. But it's hard to tell which is better. Okay, since I almost forgot to blog today I'm going to do something a little bit different. Instead of telling you my opinion (I'll do that later actually) I'm going to ask yours. So I'm going to make a poll and you can vote on it! If you even want to voice your opinion even more you can comment!

Okay, I already told you that I like both. I like TV and Books. I like shows, movies, and such. Some are good some are bad. And it's exactly the same with books, some are good and some are bad. You can't really say much else that everyone can agree on. And I'm not saying it so everyone can agree on it, I just don't really know which to pick. So that's mine. Now what's yours?

The Libster

No comments:

Post a Comment