Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sherlock Holmes

This was an excellent movie. I really enjoyed it. Although it was rated PG13, it was not bad. It did have some swearing, and some not so good parts, but otherwise it was good. There was the one part that was portrayed in the commercials that was not so good, but that was pretty much it. There was violence, but nothing too horrible. All the perceived black magic, was nothing bad. I would totally advise this movie. It was totally worth the 1 dollar to see from Redbox. It's not something I would advise for 13 and under because there are some scary parts. I must admit, I was super tired and so therefore fell asleep during one very long boring part. But it is a vital part to the movie.
All-in-all I would watch it another time.
Libby G.

No comments:

Post a Comment