Tuesday, June 29, 2010

No-No #5 - No shirts

Okay, I'm gonna jump straight to the subject instead of rambling like I usually do :)



No-No #5



Ok, if you ask me this is just kinda gross. Fat boys not wearing shirts...eww. It's ok if your ripped, physically fit, etc. Duh, but other wise no. If your a guy and you literally have to wear an over the shoulder boulder holder as my friend would put it, (bra) then don't do it. Also if it's the freaken middle of winter. Really?? It's 30 degrees outside and my neighbor mows his lawn with no shirt on. How is he not turning blue? I just wanna scream put on a shirt before you poke someones eyes out! (if you don't get that it's cuz he's a bit nippy...>.>)

P.S. This was prechecked, I would like to say if you feel like there is something inappropriate shoot me an e-mail, do NOT leave a comment, we like to keep that sort of thing private. My e-mail is talkingboutmygen@gmail.com feel free to give an e-mail anytime. We do try and abide by the 1st amendment freedom of speech! :) But we also want to make sure our readers are happy, so if you don't like it let us know! Thanks, Blog admins.



-L!bby G.

No comments:

Post a Comment