Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Lost Time!

Hi it's Kelly, Libby's blog admin in chief. I do basically everything with this blog, and my wonderful sidekick Alyssa. I was gone over the weekend, Memorial day weekend camping. I therefore left said trusty sidekick in charge. Well, we're obviously going to have to go back into training. I apologize for the funky font of Jurrasic Park, I fixed it as soon as I saw it. I then realized, everyone had fallen down on their agreements to blog. I am so sorry. I also realized I was spending more time playing on Libby's facebook page, than fixing up her blog. I would like to reconcile that. I am also asking bloggers to read the soon to be in their inbox, contract. It will be basically a quicker picker upper for the mess that has been this blog as of late. I do so hope you haven't lost faith yet. I will remedy this horribleness as soon as possible. Also I would like to encourage readers with Facebook to become Libby's friend. (Liberty Gener, they wouldn't accept her last name (Generation) as a true last name!)
But anyway, I would like to ask you to hold out for a few more weeks in our continual pursuit to be the best that we possibly can! Thank you all so much for your support of Libby and her pursuit!
Kelly Admin in Chief

1 comment:

  1. I do really enjoy this blog. The efforts of all the contributors are great. Please keep writing. Some articles are very educational, some are interesting and some are really funny. I like them all. Thanks to all of you.

    ReplyDelete