Saturday, August 7, 2010

TV Shows- A-Team

Remember, this is the old TV show not the new movie. I heard that the movie was horrible! One of the actors that was in the old TV show said they ruined it.
I love the old TV Show. I'm watching it right now and I'm giggling like crazy. Well, it's super old so if your all about the technology stuff it's okay. We agreed that it's a mix of the old TV Show MacGyver and a new TV Show Leverage. It's funny! There are normally 5 characters:
  • John "Hannibal" Smith- now he is the main guy. He is the head of it all. He is the main person who brings them all together. His favorite saying "I love it when a plan comes together." And he usually says it when they finish something and it isn't perfect. He's the colonel.
  • H.M. "Howlin' Mad" Murdock- one thing you need to know about Murdock is that he really is insane. Most of the time when they have a mission one of the other guys has to break him out of one of those hospitals and that is the most fun part about it. He's the captain.
  • Templeton "Face Man" Peck- He's one of my favorites. He's hilarious! Of course, he's one of those guys who flirts with every girl with blue eyes and legs. He usually does the cons and such during stuff. His favorite saying is "Not the face!" I still think that is funny. He is mainly their con-artist. He is a lieutenant.
  • B.A. Baracus- B.A. is the buff guy that does most of the bone breaking. He's really funny because he can't stand Murdock because he's insane and does dumb stuff. One time he (Murdock) found an alligator and goofed off with it, and one time he pretended that he was a movie director and he was filming their mission (no camera)
  • Sometimes they a girl who isn't supposed to have anything to do with them but they are switched around a lot and she usually doesn't show.

Well, that's a lot. Another thing you need to know about them is they are convicts. They are army or something and they got framed for robbing a bank, but they escaped from a big jail-ish thing. I'm not really sure about it. Anyway, that's mainly what I am doing right now. Now a lot of you must think I'm a nut but some stuff is really funny the only thing that bugs me is that nobody dies. Even guys who's car flips they show them getting out. I really like it and it's really close to Leverage because during their spare time they help people. Well, anyone who can find them.

~L!bby> Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. Joel said that he thought Leverage was the new "A-Team". I have never seen that show but I love Leverage. I do, however, have a picture from when I was 2 or 3 and I have on about 15 huge gold necklaces. Mom always said I looked Mr. T (the guy who plays B.A.). That is about all I know. Maybe I should try to catch a few episodes so I won't be so left out of the loop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it is. My dad got us hooked on it after he saw the new movie for the A-Team on a comercial. We checked out the reviews and they said it was bad! Mr. T said they really ruined it.
    That's funny! My brothers love B.A. & Murdock they're hilarious.

    ReplyDelete