Thursday, August 12, 2010

Books- Alex Rider #2

Yup, I'm writing about Alex Rider...again. Well, I decided to write about it again because I'm rereading them. I already read the whole series but I decided to write again. Anyway, at this moment I'm reading Snakehead. It's really exciting and is amazingly written. I love they way it's written! But Snakehead is a really good book. I'm on chapter 10 (my book marks there). Chapter 9 is so freaky, evidently he's trying escape from _________ (to find out what it is you have to read it) and he had to go under a lakeside building. He ends up being surrounded but of all creature...RATS!!! I forget what exact kind of rats but that's gross! It makes me cringe every time I think about it. Some stuff is really exciting, and some stuff makes me want to gag. It's just an amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment