Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Movies- Letters to Juliet

Okay, I know, I know, this has been out of theaters for a little while. But I haven't had time to blog on it, and I really wanted to. This movie recieves 4 1/2 stars, it was excellent. The only thing that I did not like was that I wanted more about the letter writing process and it didn't give it to me. But it was otherwise a fabulous movie, just terrific. The plot was excellent, the actors were good, and best of all the music was pretty darn amazing. Being a huge Taylor Swift fan myself, it made the movie all the better. There were some parts that kind of dragged, but otherwise. I was very pleased with this movie. I was in love with the characters and the history in the movie. It was amazing to me to get to see the beauty displayed in the movie. It made me want to go to Italy! (Well, I sorta already wanted to go there. ;) I enjoyed everything about the movie, it was a sweet, romantic, definte chick flick, it was funny, but not to the point of being dumb slap stick humor. (No one getting walloped with a hammer, not a person being slapped with a 2 by 4 and there wasn't anyone who fell down a hole or got thrown into a swimming pool! :) So I advise for you to rent this from Redbox, order it from Netflix, or get it from your local movie store. It was one of the best movies I think I've seen in a long time! I very much enjoyed it!

*Libby G.*

No comments:

Post a Comment