Saturday, July 10, 2010

NEW! TV Shows> Favorites

Okay, today is instead of Music is TV Shows. I happen to watch a lot of TV Shows so I got nominated. I decided (a week before) that I should write about shows I think are good. So then I just decided to blog about my favorites. Okay I will do these in order:
  1. Psych- This is my absolute favorite show. It's about a guy who pretends to be a psychic. Everyone knows he's faking it because he just hyper-observant. He also has a friend who is the only other person who knows, because he happens to help out the local police force with some of there problems.
  2. Leverage- Is a really funny show. I happen to love it. It's just that I've already watch season 1 & 2 so I need to wait for the next. It's about a guy who has a team of theives, and they go around helping people.
  3. Eureka- Now this isn't really for anyone super smart, because it's about a guy who ends up being the sheriff of a brainiac town. They say stuff that sounds smart but when you really think about it doesn't make sense. It's funny because everything is different in Eureka (the town).
  4. The Pretender- Now sometimes this show is really creepy. It's about a certain organization that takes kids and does tests on them. Well, it just so happens on of the kids (named Jarod) is really smart and escapes (at a much older age). He goes around and helps people, while on the run from the Centre (the "certain organization;" yes, I spelled it right).

Okay, now those are my favorites. Some of them have there share of "fast-forwarding" moments, and the funniest part is all of these shows I wasn't originally supposed to watch. My parents watched them, then once I got older they let me. Now there my favorites! I happen to like them all, some of them also have some of there creepy moments. I will name them:

Psych- On season 3 there is an episode that is very close to Friday the 13th. Creepy-ish the first time, but after a while not so much.

Leverage- It's just mainly suspense and stuff. There might be some creepy moments but it's been a while for me.

Eureka- There is one time where one of the characters gets kidnapped by a man mutating into a lizard. Really creepy! I couldn't sleep for days.

Pretender- The Centre has very scary things going on in there and a couple times freaky things happen!

Anyway, that pretty much wraps it up. I hope all of you guys check out my stuff. Thanks!

~Alyssa G.- Libby G.

1 comment:

  1. Hi - I'm Kelly's aunt...and I watch a fair amount of tv, but I've never seen Psych. Sounds fun. I might have to look it up and check it out. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete