Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday- Pandora

So lately I've been using the wonderful thing that is Pandora. This wonderful online radio makes me one of the happiest people alive! I love the fact that you can add the music you like and they just play songs like it. I even enjoy their commercials, they play them not too often, at just the right amount. Because sometimes I just need a break from music for their 2 minute commercials. I have four stations right now, One Republic, David Crowder Band, Relient K, and Hawk Nelson. I listen more oft than not to One Republic. I encourage you to get a Pandora account and come hang out with me. You'll love it from your first visit, I promise. :D Get an account, and you won't regret it. I hope to see you all there! :)
L!BBY LOU KAZOO!
P.S. I forgot to tell you, I am under orangekeck@gmail, not talkingboutmygen@gmail.com. Just telling ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment