Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Generation US!!

I wanted to welcome you to my blog. I am very excited about this new venture of mine. I can't wait to get started. But first let me introduce you to the menu or maybe the schedule!

Monday-Internet, anything having to do with the World Wide Web! Facebook, myspace, the coolest celeb blogs, yep that's monday!!
Tuesday-Fashionista Frenzy!! Yes my dear's today is your day! Whatever is hottest on the block that is on Tuesday!!
Wednesday-Movie Madness, whatever is in theaters, on DVD, even maybe a few your parents recognize from their early days.
Thursday-Book Birgade, Thursday is readers corner. Welcome to the land of the written word, whatever your reading I'm blogging!!
Friday-Politics Central!! Anything that concerns us that is going on in D.C. I'm on it on Friday!

Saturday-Music Mayhem, whatever we are currently rock 'n' rollin' to, that is on Saturday!

So keep up with me!! I will try my very hardest not to disappoint, please leave comments or contact me at talkingboutmygen@gmail.com. I would love to see your imput or questions. Bare with me though, every once in a while I may accediently forget to blog, but I will try hard to be on topo of things. Also my sincere apologies, the blogging will not commence until this Monday. Easter Weekend is a busy weekend for me!!
WELCOME TO I AM THE NEXT GENERATION!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment